- Ad Type: For Sale
- Condition: Used
- Country: United Kingdom
- City: Aberdeen
- State: Not Applicable
- Listed: May 7, 2016 11:04 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
The equipment comprises the following items (in summary):
- Skid Mounted Slick-Line Unit, Diesel Generator
- Type: Skid unit, mounted on UK trailer, diesel engine for driving hydraulics, with on-board diesel generator for power supply. Unit was built in 1997, then completely rebuilt in 2010 before being supplied to UK.
- Specs: Split drum unit, with 20,000 feet, 0.125 inch, 316 Stainless Steel line (never used to date); 12,000 feet of 0.125 inch 316 line, (USED but in good condition). Closed loop hydraulics capable of working at depths to 15,000 ft.
- Measurement and Control: “Line-Wise” digital depth measurement that provides digital readout of depth, pressure, line weight and line speed. All data is presented on screen in real time, with a memory card back-up of readings taken every 1 second. Backup mechanical depth measurement (Halliburton head with Veeder Root) and mechanical weight indicator.
- Pressure Control: 5000 psi, 24 feet (8 feet segments) lubricator stand pipe and pack-off, with 5000 psi wire BOP, all connected with Bowen unions (non H2S service). 10,000 psi H2S service lubricator, pack-off and BOP, (32 feet total, 8 feet segments).
- 5000 psi Lubricator (BOP, 6 sections, lifting head)
- 10,000 psi BOP Lubricator (Frank Henry)
- Selection of wire-line tools, accessories and spares Skid-mounted Wireline, unit, diesel generator Rack 5000 PSI lubricator (BOP, pipes – 6 sections, lubricator lifting head) Tools Top (x1) and bottom (x3) sheave – Ebrace 1 of 2-7/8″ EUE crossover 1 of 2-3/8″ EUE crossover In metal box (cage) Prongs x 4 (2 small, 2 larger) & 16 other tools as photos (“cage” 1 to 15) 1502 male-male crossover sinker bars x2 (4-1/2′ and 6′) On tall white metal rack 2 spang jars 1 hydraulic jars 4 other jars In unit 3 x Enerpac hydraulic pumps – 2 loose and 1 wall mounted Strain gauge indicator – electronic load cell and cable Hydraulic load cell Gauge ring Racked tools x55 Wrenches x4 (2×24″; 1×36″; 1×18″) Line cutter Magnet (x1) Gauge cutter Slickline equipment Fishing spear (see photo) Jars etc on floor (x13), incl prong, spang jar, hydraulic jar (WJ15942) Drawers – various hand tools and spares (see photos), plus downhole memory gauge (1 in box, plus 1 empty box, gauge missing). 10v hand drill Socket set Slickline depth encoder Centraliser (or gauge carrier) 28708 (feb 2010), 0101C1500420 Box at back (by generator) fishing tools (x4) Gauge rings (x9) – various sizes In Warehouse (on pallets): 10,000 PSI BOP lubricator (Frank Henry) – yellow colour
Paul Howlett Managing Director SUDELAC® T: +44(0) 1224 472572 M: +44(0) 7831 141933 E: firstname.lastname@example.org Skype: pauldhowlett Skype number in UK: +44 20 32391159 Skype number in USA: +1 281 5099282 www.sudelac.com